Looking for a place to stay in the Nelson Tasman Region?
- Rutherford Hotel http://www.rutherfordhotel.nz/ Exceptional quality, next door to the Nelson Cathedral
- Trailways Hotel http://www.trailwayshotel.co.nz/ Very popular hotel right on the river. Centre of town is only a couple of minutes walk away.
- Grand Mercure Monaco http://www.monacoresort.co.nz/ An elegant and charming village setting by the sea.
- Delorenzo Studio Apartments http://delorenzos.co.nz/ Sophisticated urban living with style and convenience only minutes walk for the centre of the city.
- Quality Inn – Nelson http://www.qualityinnnelson.co.nz/ Located in central Nelson, the relaxing and affordable Quality Inn Nelson will look after all your accommodation, dining and conference requirements.
- The Sails Nelson http://www.thesailsnelson.co.nz/ Nelson’s newest luxury motel, centrally located within minutes of the city centre.
- Palms Motel http://palmsnelson.co.nz/ Great Motel close to the centre of Nelson city, put your feet up and relax.
- Aloha Lodge http://www.alohalodge.co.nz/ Beachside accommodation only a few hundred meters from Nelson’s famous Tahunanui beach.
- Tasman Bay Backpackers http://www.tasmanbaybackpackers.co.nz/ Popular Nelson Backpackers within walking distance to the city centre.
- Paradiso Backpackers http://www.backpackernelson.co.nz/ Classic Kiwi backpackers in a large character home. Great Swimming pool and guest facilities.
- Palace http://www.thepalace.co.nz/ Great Eco friendly backpackers in the heart of Nelson City.
- InnBetween http://www.innbetween.co.nz/ Beautiful Backpackers and lodge right in the heart of Nelson city.
- YHA Nelson http://www.yha.co.nz/hostels/south-island-hostels/yha-nelson-by-accents/ Ever popular YHA hostel centrally located in Nelson city
- The Wheelhouse I http://www.wheelhouse.co.nz/nn Spectacular B&B in an elevated location with the most stunning views of the Tasman Bay.
Nelson – Motueka
- Almyra Waterfront Lodge http://www.almyrawaterfrontlodge.co.nz/ Breathtaking luxury accommodation in an exclusive location.
- The Waters http://www.thewaters.co.nz/the-waters-luxury-b-b-accommodation/ Luxury B&B accommodation in serene surroundings.
- Top Ten Holiday Park http://www.motuekatop10.co.nz/index.html Superb holiday park with great facilities., offers a range of accommodation options.
- Fernwood Holiday Park http://www.fernwoodholidaypark.co.nz/ Affordable family friendly holiday park on the edge of town.
- Nautilus Lodge http://www.nautiluslodge.co.nz/ Fantastic motel right in the middle of town, you will be well looked after here.
- Motueka Garden Motel http://motmotel.co.nz Great family motel with plenty of space. The kids will love the pool.
- Avalon Manor Motel http://www.avalonmotels.co.nz/index.php Convenient motel with lovely rooms and easy walk to town.
- White Elephant Backpackers http://whiteelephant.co.nz/ Friendly backpackers with heaps of space and accommodation types available.
- Hat Trick Lodge http://www.hattricklodge.co.nz/ Great backpackers right in the middle of town with bus stop and I-site just across the road.
- Laughing Kiwi http://laughingkiwi.co.nz/ Budget backpackers close to the town centre. You’ve got to love the spa pool.
- Happy Apple Backpackers http://www.happyapplebackpackers.co.nz/ Great spot on the edge of town, also offers camping and sleepervan parking.
Motueka – Abel Tasman National Park
- Resurgence Eco Lodge https://www.resurgence.co.nz/ Absolutely stunning, was voted one of the top 25 eco lodges in the world.
- Kimi Ora Eco Resort http://www.kimiora.com/ More than just a place to stay, Kimi Ora offers a full range of spa treatments.
- Split Apple Resort http://www.splitapple.com/ Multiple award winning health spa resort in an absolutely stunning location.
- Abel Tasman Lodge https://abeltasmanlodge.co.nz/A really fantastic lodge right on the edge of the Abel Tasman National Park
- Torlesse Motels http://www.torlessemotels.co.nz/ Self contained units only a couple of minutes walk from the golden sand beaches of Kaiteriteri.
- Abel Tasman Ocean View Chalets http://www.accommodationabeltasman.co.nz/ A great complex of self contained units close to the Abel Tasman National Park
- Abel Tasman Haven http://www.abeltasmanhaven.co.nz/accommodationmarahau.shtml Chalet style accommodation in beautiful Marahau within walking distance to everything.
- Kaiteriteri Lodge http://kaiterilodge.co.nz/ Backpacker and lodge style accommodation in the most beautiful location imaginable.
- Old McDonalds Farm & Holiday Park https://www.oldmacs.co.nz/accommodation/ Really cool holiday park which offers heaps of different budget accommodation options.
- The Barn Backpackers http://www.barn.co.nz/budget-abel-tasman-accommodation.html A great option on the edge of the Abel Tasman National Park offering a range of budget accommodation options
- Eden’s Edge Backpackers http://www.edensedge.co.nz/rooms-rates/ Quality backpacker accommodation in a beautiful private setting.
Abel Tasman National Park
- Peppers Awaroa Lodge http://www.peppers.co.nz/awaroa/ Only accessible via sea or air this is the ultimate get-away.
- Wilsons Abel Tasman Torrent Bay Lodge https://www.abeltasman.co.nz/a-dream/our-beachfront-lodges/torrent-bay-lodge/ Only available as part of Wilsons Abel Tasman’s activity packages, but oh so stunning.
- Wilsons Abel Tasman Meadowbank https://www.abeltasman.co.nz/a-dream/our-beachfront-lodges/meadowbank-homestead-awaroa/ Only available as part of Wilsons Abel Tasman’s activity packages, but oh so stunning.
- Aquapackers http://www.aquapackers.co.nz/ Floating backpackers, yes it is as cool as it sounds.