When it comes to deciding to throw yourself out of a perfectly good plane - it's only natural to have questions! Have a browse through our most frequently asked questions and it your question doesn't feature, drop us a line by clicking here.
IS THERE A WEIGHT LIMIT?
WHAT IS OUR REFUND POLICY?
We are lucky to be in one of the sunniest spots in New Zealand. Don’t worry about the weather. We will make a weather call an hour prior to your booking and if we cancel due to weather you will get a FULL REFUND if you are not able to reschedule your jump.
Please choose carefully, as we do not refund if you change your mind. If the goods are faulty we will meet our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act to provide a remedy.
You must notify us at least 12 hours prior to your booking time to be eligible for a refund.
- Please purchase carefully, the purchase of a voucher signifies that a contract has been entered into by both parties to provide the service or product stated on the voucher only up until and including the expiry date stated on the voucher.
- Vouchers are transferable but are not refundable except with prior notification for an acceptable valid reason.
- Vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Valid reasons for cancellation and refund include:
- Medical disablement
- Compassionate circumstances
- Skydive Abel Tasman discretion on safety grounds
Note: To qualify for a medical or compassionate refund the candidate must advise Skydive Abel Tasman Limited by email, firstname.lastname@example.org of the reasons for wanting a refund prior to the voucher expiry date